October 15, 2012

New Deviant Art Account


The Space Cadets by ~Jemijem on deviantART
So I've been working on digital paintings again.

I say again because many years ago, I found drawing and coloring to be a great pass time.  Things happened, and I fell out of it.  Just felt wrong to do it, and as it was/is a hobby I had that right.

BUT I'M BACK.  I'm having fun, last piece I did had a lot of positive feedback, so that's always encouraging.  Mostly I do weird fan arts, I just feel weird making original characters.  I'm not writing fiction, not rolling in a pen and paper campaign; I have no need to make someone who probably isn't so original on serious inspection.

If you're interested in seeing what I've done, I can now be found at this deviant art address: http://jemijem.deviantart.com

Sorry for the joke of updated Monday's.  I'll try to be better I promise XOXO

No comments: